18.2.13

11,000 hits competition.

Today Severn Boy got it's 11,000th hit...
I'm gonna celebrate by setting a little competition.

On Facebook I have posted a picture of a 3inch model shark that I moulded from wax. He's about to be cast in to pewter. I'm making a limited, signed and numbered run of these little critters and I'm gonna flog em to some rich folk... But if you want one, you might just get lucky...

I'm only giving away one, and this is what you have to do to win him..

Over the next month during the process of casting these sharks I will ask 4 questions relating to my work. If you've being paying attention to my blog you'll know the answers. Whoever gets all 4 will win. If more then one gets them right, I'll set a tie breaker and the first to respond will be the winner.
I will post these questions at critical stages of the completing process.

Send your answers to robinebjenkins@gmail.com

Good luck and happy 11,000

Question 1: I mentioned the name of a ship in one of my posts. What was it?

I will post the answer on Sunday and if you got it right your still in.

No comments:

Post a Comment